Use After Effects and Premiere Pro together
Need to use AE and Pr together? Here’s the quickest tutorial that will help you to use After Effects transitions in Premiere Pro in less than several minutes. Let’s start step by step!
1. First, check the sequence settings: go to Sequence>Sequence Settings. In editing mode click “Custom” to put our own.
2. Select your screen resolution.
3. In Pixel Aspect Ratio select “Square Pixels”.
4. Drag your footage on timeline:
5. Select the footages you want to add your transitions to in the Premiere Pro sequence. Right clicks and select “Replace with After Effects composition”. The selected footage will be imported into After Effects:
6. Name and save your project in After Effects:
7. Add transitions using the EasyEdit Viewer:
8. Browse back to Premiere Pro window to save. It’s ready! Now all changes will be repeated in Premiere Pro.